Ltd. "UralAсtiv" has produced an industrial reactor for dissolving metals in nitric acid.
The reactor is equipped with the following components:
- Paddle mixer made of stainless steel AISI 304
- Fluoroplastic electric heater provides heating of the mixture to a certain temperature
- The density meter provides continuous measurement of the density of the medium
- Thermal resistance sensor measures the temperature of the mixture
- A viewing window with illumination is located on the reactor cover.
- Flushing system with 4 nozzles located internally on the reactor lids
- On the reactor cover there is a branch pipe for the system of catching and ventilation of waste gases
- Strain gauges allow you to weigh the product inside the reactor
- To obtain a homogeneous solution, it is necessary to avoid stagnant places in the bottom drainage zone. For this purpose, the reactor is equipped with an electrically driven bottom valve.
Other projectsAll projects