Leading specialist ventilation direction of polypropylene
|+7 (343) 253-10-21|
The HIMTENK-PPH-1-4 level sensor in a polypropylene homopolymer (PPH) housing is designed to control the filling/emptying of tanks with chemically aggressive substances and corrosive liquids. The level sensor is installed vertically on the tank or tank without pressure by means of a flange (to be ordered separately) or by means of a mounting plate. To set the desired on / off level (normal-open and normal-closed contact) of the sensor, cut the immersion pipe at a distance of 100 mm below the desired level.
- Control from 1 to 4 points of the level, switching;
- Membrane sensor, not in contact with the medium;
- Pressure transmission by means of air;
- Low switching pressure;
- Corrosion-resistant materials;
- Variable length of submerged tubes;
- Process automation.